What’s he into?
Pretty much everything… and mostly things he shouldn’t be.
- He’s just now catching on to the fact that he can hand us food off his tray when he’s done instead of throwing it on the floor. Thank God!
- He’s working on getting like 4 teeth right now. Kind of a tough time to be a Corban. 😦
- He will go to bed at nearly any time we want him to. 7:00, 7:30, 9:00…it’s nice. Then, he sleeps till about 7 or 7:30am without a peep each night. Also nice.
- His favorite toy is probably his plastic golf set from Gpa Luke and Gma Shannon. 🙂 He’ll hit just about anything with ’em.
- He LOVES to “tow-whoa” (color). Since his sister does this nearly 30% of the day, so does he. Usually we throw in a sheet of stickers to also keep him busy. This day it was Christmas present labels that his Daddy-O bought especially for him to mess up!
- He’s a bit of a bugger. He knows what buttons to push when it comes to his overly dramatic sister. Makes life interesting.
- He’s sort of like a ping pong ball (as labeled by my mom). He bounces from one thing he shouldn’t be doing to the next. We’re working on this…he’s fairly easy to redirect still.
- He gets cabin fever after like 20 min. inside (I think I said this on here before). Needless to say, he spends a lot of time outside. He’s more pleasant that way. 🙂
- He talks his pants off! I think he’s probably got a bigger vocabulary than Cailyn did at 16 months, and even if he doesnt, he TRIES to say nearly anything you ask him to…unlike his sister would.
- He is extremely social. He hates to be left at Bible Class alone, but he will say hi and bye or talk to anyone he meets.
- He also loves to read. I think sister and his Honey have taught him that reading is the cool thing to do.
- He loves to chase Cailyn all over the house. Even though he’s half as fast as her, she gets quite a thrill out of it, too. It’s hilarious!
- He’s a screamer. He gets popped on the mouth for that…usually. It can be draining.
- He is pretty much the cutest little boy I’ve ever seen. No joke. 😉